Please Join us for an 8-week Hiking for Fitness Program. The program leaders will guide you on a series of weekly hikes with the challenge increasing each week. The group’s final hike will be to the top of Bald Mountain where hikers can enjoy the stunning 360 vistas. Hikes will start at 9 am at either Sugarloaf Ridge State Park or Annadell State Park. The Hiking series costs $80 plus parking or free for hikers with a ParkRx from their Sonoma County Medical Provider. For more information on Park Rx please visit https://parkrx-sonomacounty.org/
1) May 7: White Barn to Uranus Sugarloaf. 2.2 Miles, 80 ft elevation
2) May 14: Meadow Hillside Loop. 3 miles, 250 elevation
3) May 21: Stern/Stern Ranch/Pony/Canyon. 3 miles, 500 elevation
4) May 28: Vista Trail Loop. 4.5 miles. 700 ft elevation.
5) June 4: Neptune Picnic Table. 5 miles. 850 ft elevation.
6) June 11: Goodspeed to Bench. 4.2 miles, 1000 ft. elevation.
7) June 18: Grey Pine/Red Mt.. 5.3 miles. 1200 ft elevation.
8) June 25: Climb to Bald Mt. 6.2 Miles 1500 ft. elevation.
All hikes will Start at Sugarloaf Ridge State Park. Meet at the white Barn Area. Purchase Tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2913956