Reserve a Camping Space
You can make reservations year round by going to the Reserve America website. You may make camping reservations up to seven months and no less than 48 hours in advance. Reservations are essential for weekends May through October.
Call 1-800-444-7275 (TTY 1-800-274-7275)
You can enjoy camping year-round at Sugarloaf
- 47 family camping spaces surrounded by a large meadow bordered by a year-round stream and a hillside forest.
- Group campground with room for up to 50 people.
- 3 wheelchair accessible campsites (6, 7, and 12), with an accessible restroom and showers. The campfire centers for these sites are also accessible, with a variety of wheelchair seating areas.
- Ability to accommodate RVs up to 27 feet and campers up to 23 feet. There is no dump station at the campground.
- New shower facility, campfire area and numerous restrooms.
- Each site has a table and a fire ring; many have food storage boxes
- Restrooms and drinking water nearby
- Picnic Area and Tables
- Visitor Center open Saturday and Sunday and Friday nights during the summer.
- Firewood available for purchase from the camp host or Visitor Center
- Free WiFi at the Visitor’s Center
- Sugarloaf camping is located around the meadow near Sonoma Creek at 1,200’ elevation.
- To better promote a family atmosphere, our campground is alcohol free.
- Click Here for the campground map with camping rules and restrictions.